LEGENMOR MAJU SDN BHD (1265525-A) is subjected to the PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT 2010. We promise to process personal data based on the data subject’s rights (customers) as follows:
- The right to be to,d whether their data will be processed by the organisation or third parties
- The right to access own personal data
- The right to correct own personal data
- The right to withdraw consent given to process personal data
- The right to prevent processing own personal data likely to cause damage or stress
- The right to prevent processing own personal data for purposes of direct marketing
Our rights as data users
- The right to process the personal data after obtaining the consent of the data subject
- Can continue to process personal data for the performance of a contract where the data is subject is a party to it
- Can continue to process the personal data of the data subject request to make a contract.
- Can continue to process personal data in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject
- Can continue to process personal data in compliance with the obligations of law where the data subject is subjected to it.
- Can continue to process the personal data for administering justice
- Can charge a fee to data subjects upon request to access his own personal data
- Can continue to process the personal data for carrying out the functions conferred upon any person or under any law.
- May refuse to comply with a data access request by informing the data subject in writing within the specified time